Monday, April 22, 2013

Interior Design

Our very last assignment for our Color class was to design our own studio.  My dream jobs are to create my own cartoon show/aminated movies and be a voice actress, so I created my own animation studio and recording studio.

For my animation studio, I decided to make the walls baby blue so I could add some color to the studio, but not too much.  I kept the ceiling an ivory-like color and used the same colored flecked linoleum with blue flecks for the floor because I find it fitting for a studio such as this one.  I also placed where the animation lightboxes, stoyboard, and editing computers might go as well as designed the window with the logo of my future studio called "JAS-Z Productions."

For my recording studio, I left the walls to be a dark green and the ceiling to be sepia brown because I think of a dark scenery when I think of a recording studio.  I made the floors hardwood because I felt they were in great contrast with the walls.  I just left the window to be bright white to separate the light from the dark.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment